- Upon arrival, all spectators older than 6 years must prove that one of the following conditions is met:
- have a negative RT-PCR test not exceeding 7 days old,
- have a negative POC (so-called antigenic) test not exceeding 72 hours old,
- have a laboratory confirmation of having recovered from covid-19 disease in the period not longer than 180 days before the day of the event,
- proof of having received the last dose of vaccine against covid-19, at least 14 days before this event.
- It is mandatory to protect mouth and nose with a respirator without an exhalation valve of min. class FFP2 (KN95 / N95) during entire event. Consumption of food and drink is possible only during the break, when there is no concert performance.
- We regularly disinfect all customers areas.
- We regularly ventilate the area where possible (stairs).
- We regularly disinfect the entire premises after the closing hours.
- We have hand disinfection available for guests.
- Our staff, waitresses and event managers are wearing a respirator.
- We periodically disinfect tools and utilities in the service area.
- Singers and musicians present confirmation as per point 1.
- We regularly check the staff for symptoms and hygiene regulations compliance. Above all, we check the symptoms of the disease and the use of hand disinfectant. We have standardized procedures and trained staff.
- Suppliers are obliged to use protective equipment and are not allowed to entering the background of the establishment.
- We recommend contactless payments.
- We occupy a maximum of 75% of the total capacity. Tables are 1.5 meters apart. At the tables for eight we seat families or groups that came together, or a maximum of 4 people.
- The venue has a separate side entrance from the street that is exclusive for Mozart Dinner guests during the event.
The venue where Mozart Dinner event takes place, is situated within a 5* hotel that keeps up the highest level of hygienic standards even under normal circumstances.
In the event of a restriction on the operation of Dinner with Mozart due to the COVID-19 pandemic (in case of border closure, or inability to run Mozart Dinner due to government restrictions), we will refund tickets and vouchers reduced by bank fees, or we will exchange already purchased tickets and vouchers for another date, or we will extend the validity of gift tickets and vouchers. These measures apply to tickets purchased from 20 May 2020 onwards.
See the terms and conditions for more information.
We believe these measures and flexibility with ticket dates will contribute to your safety and at the same time allow you to enjoy Mozart Dinner at the most.