- How to choose your seats
- Tips for singles
- Tips for maximum privacy
- Tips for dress code
- Differences between New Year’s Eve venues
is intended primarily for those who love the company and want to meet new people. There is total of 8 people at tables. Tables are arranged behind tables for two and are located at the ground floor, where the performer’s stage is located. This category is the most cost-effective.
Price – 1 690 CZK with a welcome drink and 2 040 CZK with unlimited drinks.
Category table for two
its greatest advantage is the proximity to the performers. The table can fit up to two, (by appointment exceptionally 3 people), and if you desire we can connect up to three tables for two and create a joint private seating up to six people. This category is also recommend to couples who want to sit alone. Table for two in the first row will provide your with an intimate experience that you will not get anywhere else. You will be seated literally a few feet from the artists.
Price – 2 040 CZK with a welcome drink and 2 390 CZK with unlimited drinks, 2 950 CZK with a welcome drink and 3 300 CZK with unlimited drinks (valid for the first row).
Category balcony box
is an exclusive seating that offers beautiful decor and maximum privacy while maintaining good visibility to artists and great acoustics. You will also have a beautiful view of the entire room. We have boxes with capacity from one to four people. In the box you will always sit only with your company entourage – we do not place anyone other guests with you, even if there your vacancies. In the balcony boxes children from the age of 2 can be also seated. Another advantage of the balcony boxes is the availability of Gold menu that can be ordered 7 days before the event at the latest. Check in for Gold menu customers is at the main reception of Grand Hotel Bohemia.
Price – 2 950 CZK with a welcome drink, 3 300 CZK with unlimited drinks and 4 900 CZK with Gold menu (including unlimited drinks).
In each category, you can buy a ticket for a child under the age of 12 at a uniform price 1 290 CZK with a welcome drink or 1 420 CZK with unlimited drinks.
The unlimited beverage package is valid untill the end of the event (approx. untill 9:30 pm).
Did you decide to visit Mozart Dinner by yourself? Here are some tips to enjoy this event as much as possible!
- You prefer to have maximum privacy and not be disturbed by anyone? Then we recommend to book seats in the balcony box. The advantage of this category is also a beautiful view of the ballroom.
- You prefer to meet new people? Great choice is then seat at table for eight. There you will have the opportunity to meet locals and travelers from around the world with similar interests as yours.
- We recommend to choose unlimited drinks. They give you a price advantage so that you most enjoy the whole evening. The unlimited beverage package is valid untill the end of the event (approx. untill 9:30 pm).
- Come on time, so you manage to order your drinks before the concert. The performance begins at 7 pm sharp and last call for drinks is at 6.50 pm.
- Celebrating something? Let us know and we will prepare a nice surprise.
- Do you have a special diet? Tell us at least one day in advance and our chef will prepare a special menu.
There are also differences in categories. In the Municipal House you can choose between tables from 8 up to 10 persons in three different categories depending on the proximity of the stage. In the Boccaccio Hall you can choose between tables for 2 persons, 8 persons or exclusive balcony boxes. Ticket prices are also slightly different.