We are happy to provide support anytime during the workday or event at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +420 778 091 222.
Booking and Sales
Telephone: +420 778 091 222
Live City s. r. o.
Registered seat at Hálkova 1406/2, Nové Mesto,
120 00 Praha 2
Registered with the Commercial Register kept by
the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert
Bank Name: Raiffeisenbank a. s.
Account number: 3972917001/5500
BIC / SWIFT: RZBCCZPP
- What time does the Mozart Dinner start, end and since when is the hall open?
- The event starts at 7 pm and the duration is approximately 2,5 hours – depending on occupancy of the hall. The door opens at 6.30 pm. We would like to ask you to arrive by 6.50 pm (until this time you can order drinks before the first show, thereafter we do not want to disturb experience of performance).
- Is the hall, where the Mozart Dinner takes place, a non-smoking?
- The Boccaccio hall (including adjoining areas) is non-smoking. It is allowed to smoke in front of hotel.
- What does the ticket include?
- The ticket includes 1 seat at table, an hour concert, admission to the historically protected hall and three courses menu and beverage package (in case your previous order).
- What does the drink package include and how can I order?
- The drink package includes 4 drinks per person – 1 soft drink, 1 coffee or tea, 2x glasses of wine / beer / sekt Bohemia Chardonnay. You can order drink package in our e-shop – during seat and menu selection.
- Could I order any drinks at the venue?
- Yes, that is possible during the concert breaks. You can check the price list here.
- Which category should I choose?
- Our tips and recommendation for the best choice of category you can find here.
- Is there any dress code?
- We would recommend smart casual dress code. Hardly anybody from our guests were dressed in jeans and T-shirt. In case of New Year’s Eve performances the dress code is a black tie.
- What are the tickets prices?
- Price per 1 person at regular date incl. 4 drinks – 1 soft drink, 1 coffee or tea, 2x glasses of wine / beer / sekt Bohemia Chardonnay, 3 course dinner and concert:
- 1 seat at table for 8 – 1 890 CZK
- 1 seat at table for 2 – 2 050 CZK
- 1 seat at table for 2 in the first row – 2 900 CZK
- 1 seat in exclusive balcony box for 2 – 4 persons – 2 900 CZK
Price per 1 child up to 12 years at regular date incl. 2 soft drinks, 3 course dinner and concert:
- 1 child up to 12 years – any table of choice – 990 CZK
Price per 1 person at regular date incl. 3 course dinner and concert:
- 1 seat at table for 8 – 1 580 CZK
- 1 seat at table for 2 – 1 740 CZK
- 1 seat at table for 2 in the first row – 2 590 CZK
- 1 seat in exclusive balcony box for 2 – 4 persons – 2 590 CZK
- 1 child up to 12 years – any table of choice – 870 CZK
Price per 1 person at regular date only for a concert:
- 1 seat at table for 8 – 1 230 CZK
- 1 seat at table for 2 – 1 390 CZK
- 1 seat at table for 2 in the first row – 2 240 CZK
- 1 seat in exclusive balcony box for 2 – 4 persons – 2 240 CZK
- 1 child up to 12 years – any table of choice – 720 CZK
Price per 1 person for Christmas Dinner (24. – 25. 12.) and New Year’s Dinner (1. 1.) in Boccaccio Hall of Grand Hotel Bohemia incl. welcome drink, special menu and extended concert:
- 1 seat at table for 8 – 3 420 CZK
- 1 seat at table for 2 – 3 950 CZK
- 1 seat in exclusive balcony box for 2 – 4 persons – 4 480 CZK
- 1 child up to 12 years – any table of choice – 2 360 CZK
Price per 1 person for New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner (31. 12.) in Boccaccio Hall of Grand Hotel Bohemia incl. welcome drink, 2 canapes, beverage package (unlimited consumption of water and soft drinks, 1 bottle of wine, 1 cup of tea or coffee), special six-course New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner, entertainment program and midnight toast:
- 1 seat at table for 8 – 7 990 CZK
- 1 seat at table for 2 – 8 490 CZK
- 1 seat in exclusive balcony box for 2 – 4 persons – 8 990 CZK
- 1 child up to 12 years – any table of choice – 5 990 CZK
Price per 1 person for New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner (31. 12.) in Municipal House incl. welcome drink, 2 canapes, beverage package (unlimited consumption of water and soft drinks, 1 bottle of wine, 1 cup of tea or coffee), special six-course New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner, entertainment program and midnight toast:
- 1 seat at VIP zone (first row) – 10 990 CZK
- 1 seat at first category (front seats) – 9 990 CZK
- 1 seat at second category (back seats) – 8 990 CZK
- 1 child up to 12 years – any table of choice – 5 990 CZK
Arrangement of tables can be found in e-shop.
- How is the seat selection process within the purchased category?
- In case you buy the tickets in our e-shop, the location of your table will be approximately in accordance the hall plan. Unfortunately we can not guarantee the exact location because of the total capacity and occupancy of individual categories.
When purchasing your tickets outside of our e-shop, you will be seated by the time of your arrival and the table available in specific date.
- In what dates the Mozart Dinner takes place?
- The Mozart Dinner take places 1 – 4x per week, depending on the season. The specific date you can find on home page or after clicking the button Book Now.
In case you are interested in unannounced date, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Where can I park?
- There are parking areas at shopping mall Kotva or Palladium at Namesti Republiky.
- How can I get there?
- Mozart Dinner in Prague is accessible by public transport: metro B – Namesti Republiky stop (yellow line, only through exit at Masarykovo nadrazi, further by a tram 15 or 26) or tram 6, 8, 13, 15 and 26 – Namesti Republiky stop. Walking distance from Old Town Square is 10 minutes. The Address is Králodvorská 4, Prague 1 Old Town.
- Do you have an entrance for disabled?
- Yes, we do. Our staff will gladly help you to get on your seat without problem. Please contact the main hotel reception.
- Is the event suitable for children?
- Yes, it is suitable for children from the age of 6 with an exception of exclusive balcony boxes where children from the age of 2 can be seated. It is also possible to park a stroller in there.
- What are the differences between the New Years’ Eve in Boccaccio Hall and Municipal House?
- Program and dinner are very similar. The biggest difference is in the venue. In the Municipal House you will have a chance to toast at midnight at the main terrace overlooking Prague streets while enjoying the outdoor festive atmosphere. In Boccaccio you will enjoy a midnight toast in the intimacy of the ballroom with our soloists. There are also differences in categories. In the Municipal House you can choose between tables from 8 up to 10 persons in three different categories depending on the proximity of the stage. In the Boccaccio Hall you can choose between tables for 2 persons, 8 persons or exclusive balcony boxes. Ticket prices are also slightly different.
- Protection of Personal Information
- In accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. referring to protection of personal information, Live City s.r.o. guarantees strict confidentiality of all your personal information, it will never sell or transfer it to any third party and it will be solely used for the purposes of the company Live City s.r.o.
- Gift Vouchers
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be canceled. Bookings for specific date must be made at least one month before the expiry of the voucher at info@MozartDinner.cz or tel: +420 778 091 222. Bookings will be always confirmed in writing by the organizer.
In the event that the customer does not participate at Mozart Dinner in a specific date confirmed by the organizers in writing, there can be no financial or any other substitute.
Changes in the program, performers, menu, drinks and time are restricted.
- Cancelation by the Customer
- All fully paid and confirmed bookings are subject to non-cancellation and are non-refundable.
Ticket dates must be changed minimum 2 working days prior to the original event date (subject to availability and further agreement with Live City s.r.o. at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +420 778 091 222).
No refund policy applicable, in case of customer not attending an event on the original or a rescheduled date.
Organizer reserves a right to make any changes in the menu, drinks, program, performers and time.
- Claims and Event Cancellation
- Claims must always be submitted to the dealer where the tickets were purchased. In the event of cancellation, one must claim ticket refund at the point of sale, where the ticket was purchased. Tickets purchased online at www.MozartDinner.cz will be refunded via bank transfer to the bank account used for purchase. Any questions should be addressed to email@example.com.
- Unless the parties agree otherwise, the Contract shall be deemed concluded at the moment the Customer makes a booking, followed by an immediate payment in full (through our secure online payment gateway) and Live City s.r.o. sends an E-ticket via email as a confirmation of the booked services.
- Payment Terms
- Credit card payments are accepted for online bookings only, through our secure payment gateway at www.MozartDinner.cz. The rates offered online reflect all current promotions. Any new special promotions are not applicable on an existing e-ticket.
- Menu purchased along with the ticket, its ingredients and portion sizes are published at www.mozartdinner.cz. There is a meat, a vegetarian and a kid menu option. Choice of the menu shall be announced at least 24hours prior to Mozart Dinner to the organizer via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or at +420 778 091 222. Menu confirmed by the organizer is no longer subject to change. In case the menu selection is not announced 24hours prior to Mozart Dinner to the above given contacts, the customer will be allocated a menu type at disposal by the organizer according to the ticket category.
In case of the purchase less than 24hours prior to the Mozart Dinner, menu selection shall be announced immediately after the ticket purchase to the above given contacts. Menu confirmed by the organizer is no longer subject to change. In case the menu selection is not announced immediately after the ticket purchase to the above given contacts, the customer will be allocated a menu type at disposal by the organizer according to the ticket category.
- If drinks are not bought with the ticket, they will be paid on site, preferably in cash. Credit card payments obstruction may occur due to a signal quality in the historical ballroom, in which case, a guest may be asked to pay at the hotel reception.
Beverage prices are determined by the beverage list published at www.mozartdinner.cz (further Price List).
- Beverage package included in the ticket
- Beverage package included in the all ticket categories include 1 soft drink, 1 wine of choice – glass 0,15 l, 1 coffee or tea, 1 drink of your choice (beer, wine of choice – glass 0,15 l, soft drink, or Bohemia Sekt Brut Chardonnay 0,15 l). A child beverage package includes 2 soft drinks. Beverages included in the beverage package and purchased along with the ticket are not exchangeable for any other type of beverage, neither its quantity can be changed. The volumes of beverages in the beverage package are determined by the choice of specific beverages on site and are subject to the Price List. Extra drinks can be purchased on site according to the Price List. Payment for such beverages on site shall be governed by paragraph Beverages of the business terms.
- Live City s.r.o.
Reg. No.: 28527950
VAT ID No.: CZ28527950Tel.: +420 778 091 222